Captain air- Marine&offshore Water cooled Self-Contained Air Conditioning Unit
Sea water cooled Or fresh Water cooled Self-Contained Air Conditioner Unit
Captain Air Self-contained Package Air Conditioners are widely used to supply cooling or heating for separate spaces on board. It contains refrigerating compressor, marine shell and tube condense, ventilation fan, direct expansion cooling coil, heater, filter, expansion valve, electric solenoid valve and built-in control panel.
All components to be packed in unit with compact size, the advantages are steadiness of function, low noise level. The Unit is designed to use by connecting electric power and cooling water.
- Cooling capacities from 6 to 98kW
- Cooling coil for chiller water
- High efficiency centrifugal fan
- Hermetically sealed scroll or semi-seal reciprocating type compressor with low sound generation
- Cu/Ni shell and tube condenser for seawater, cast iron shell and Cu tube condenser for freshwater, Cu/Cu air cooled condenser for air cool. Other material combinations and coatings are available on request.
- Standard refrigerant R404A or R407C, or other refrigerants are available on request.
- Air ﬁlter (EU-2) with optional forEU-4.
- Control panel with motor protection by thermal overload relay, temperature control and compressor control
100% Full Return Air Unit
R404a Unit (6kW4~98kW)
R407c Unit (6kW~98kW)
R134a Unit (6kW~98kW)
100% Full Fresh Air Unit
R404a Unit (6kW~50kW)
R407c Unit (6kW~50kW)
R134a Unit (6kW~50kW)