Captain air Twin Condensing Units are specially designed with two identical condensing units that can back up each other, each having two independent refrigeration circuits. All components and fittings fitted in the unit result in the lowest installation labor and work on site.
● Cooling Capacity Range: 100kW ~ 640kW
● Designed for R404A as standard, R407C, R417C, R134A as option
● Liquid separator with heater exchanger, oil separator, filter drier, capacity regulation and junction box as standard
● Electrical control as standard, PLC is available as option
The application of reciprocating compressors originally from Bock, Sabroe, Bitzer, Carrier.
● Open/semi-hermetic type reciprocating compressors
● Other compressors in the condensing units are available upon request
● Direct coupling and belt drive are available upon request
● Automatic capacity regulation fitted in the standard models
Both standard seawater/freshwater cooled horizontal shell & tube types are available.
The refrigerant in shell is condensed by seawater/freshwater in the tube.
The cooling water tube is made of copper for freshwater while that for seawater is made of CuNi (90/10) for anti-corrosion. Cu tube/Cu fin condenser for air cooled condensing unit is designed for marine application as standard. Epoxy coated tube/fin coil available as option.